Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scanlation Update April 2011

Currently, I'm in 3 scanlation groups (suicide, yes, I know, but they're all pretty chill).
And uh... I thought you'd like to know what projects I work on for each group ^___^

Silent Dreams Scanlations
Sakura Zensen (Typesetter)
Sukitte Iwaseru Houhou (Typesetter)
Angel Hunt (Editor)
Chotto Edo Made (Typesetter)
P.S. I'm the "boss" there, so I pretty much QC all things non-Shounen. Purely because my right hand man despises Shoujo with all his fiber and being.
-Huzzah! We finally made releases recently @_@

Omari's Sister
General Proofreader
-It's pretty cool, because Kuroneko003 basically emails all the proofers the typesetted chapter, and whoever can proofread, proofreads ^__^b
-However, I prefer not proofreading Pika Ichi or Akagami no Shirayukihime, since I'd rather enjoy reading them without having to look for mistakes. Haha.

Evil Flowers
Crush on You (Editor)
Reimei no Arcana (Typesetter)
Kiss and Never Cry (Typesetter)
-I don't know what I was thinking when I applied for EF, but... it happened, and surprisingly I was accepted. From then on, I always had something to work on. The RAWs are fantastic too, so it's a breeze most of the time @___@

As we speak, I'm typesetting the rest of Volume 3 for Kiss and Never Cry O: So... look forward to it? ^___^v

No comments:

Post a Comment