Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Couple Endings


Well... I woke up this morning to find that my main and beloved YouTube account, holanio, has finally struck out three times and has been suspended as a result. There's a lot of copyrighted material on that account, so I don't think I'm going to fight it... It's a little sad, but what's done has been done. It'll be very inconvenient, seeing as I'm always logged into my email account though :\ I'm starting a new YouTube account, dacatmango, mainly for favoriting purposes. And occasionally short little MMV's that I may be motivated to make.

For some more HAPPIER news, I've deftly obtained the final volume of Pig Bride from Borders, which is going out of business. All the manga and manhwa there were 25% off. I was hoping for some bigger sales, but who can argue with a closing business, am I right? If I happen upon Borders again, the discounts increase and Bakuman is still there, I think I'll start purchasing the series. Otherwise, I'll wait until Bakuman catches up to where I left off in the Japanese serialization.

No comments:

Post a Comment