Saturday, May 14, 2011

Diligency is on the Line

For anyone who's wondering. The atomic bomb has passed, and turned out to be a disappointing dud. For the entire week, I waited for it to blow up and... well, let's just say it didn't deliver.

However, onto to more important matters. I've got a molecule project to finish over the weekend. An assigned book to finish reading and eventually and outline to write. Only a few weeks of school is left. That means studying galore! I'll be consequently doing less Scanlating binges in general until school is over. Then again... I always manage to break my promises :]

On my Scanlation list this month:
  • Silent Dreams Scanlations
    - Clean 1/2 of Sakura Zensen Chapter 7 [done!] I might do more later on though.
    - Typeset Sukitte Iwaseru Houhou Chapter 4 (waiting for cleaned pages)
    - Typeset Chotto Edo Made Chapter 1 (in progress...)
    - QCing whatever manages to come my way
  • Evil Flowers
    - Typeset Kiss and Never Cry Chapter 17 [done!]
    - Clean Crush on You Chapter 8a (in slow slow progress)
  • Omari's Sister
    - Proofreading any convenient OS projects
On my Reading list this month:
  • Lord of the Flies by William Golding (for school)
  • Gakuen Alice Volumes 15&16
  • The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan

No comments:

Post a Comment