Sunday, October 28, 2012

Natsume is Awesome!

I'm reading Natsume's Book of Friends and I'm loving it so much more than I thought I would.
I'm really tempted to buy my own copies (but that's about the same as everything else I buy, so...)

I also have [re]read La Corda d'oro up to volume 15. So I'm just waiting to get ahold of my Library copy of volume 16 and finish off a lovely series =] I must say, I'm not a fan of the new Linden Hall Aria (or something similiar) spin off based on the extra story in the La Corda volumes. That oneshot was really messy for my tastes, too much happening.

And for November, I have without a doubt went on a shopping spree for manga. Especially because the first volume of Strobe Edge is out!! Plus my favorite character in Oresama Teacher makes his debut in the upcoming volumes :'D Hirunaka no Ryuusei also released just recently, so I'm eager to get my hands on that too!! Lots of manga to buy, I can't wait (but then again, I don't have much money either...) So I have to wait.

Anyway, I have a new phone, so I should be able to take pictures and make the blog prettier and more girly~

No comments:

Post a Comment