Thursday, December 27, 2012

What the Games!?

Like woah! Can I totally update my wishlist?? Haha. There are some really awesome sounding games that I totally want to get now. Like uhh... first of all, I totally want a PS Vita now. That way I can get my hands on, let's see, PERSONA 4: THE GOLDEN? Yes sir! And then there's this other game I just looked at that looks really cool... Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. Plus there's a sort of pre-cursor game called 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors for the DS.

By the way, I also snagged the first 5 volumes of Penguin Revolution from BookOff. Sakura Tsukuba is one of my favorite authors, and I've only now decided that it would be a good idea to start buying her series :| ... Well, the company who published them before is out of business, so it's going to be hard to get a complete set (especially the last few volumes as usual). This means I'm going to start investing in The Land of the Blindfolded soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment